SWIVEX™ believes in keeping your information confidential. With this in mind, we have adopted this Online Privacy Statement. By using this Website, you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Statement. If you do not, please do not use the Website. This Statement addresses:
We only collect personal information from you when you provide it to us, such as when you register. The personal information we collect from you may include your name, age, mailing address, daytime telephone number, cell phone number, e-mail address and password.
Our registration form requires users to give us contact information (such as name, age, mailing address, daytime telephone number, cell phone number, e-mail address and password). You must be 18 years of age or older to register. The customer contact information you supply on the registration form can be used to contact you concerning the status of a sweepstakes or to answer your questions. In addition, unless you choose to opt-out, it will be used to send you e-mail updates about upcoming sweepstakes, promotions and product information. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your registration information and password. You are responsible for all use of the Website accessed through it.
Use of Information
We use the personal information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To process your sweepstakes, to contact you concerning the status of a sweepstakes, to answer any of your questions, or to otherwise contact you when necessary;
- To contact you about upcoming sweepstakes, promotions and product information.
- To help us learn more about our site visitors and to improve their experience and our business;
- To address problems with the Website, our business, our services and to protect the security of the Website and our business;
- To contact you about upcoming promotions and offers from our partners.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your personal information as follows:
- To carefully selected third party partners, so that they may inform you of offers, promotions and services.
- SWIVEX™ will have access to and will use the personally identifiable information you provide in connection with website evaluation and data analysis, and also for marketing and promotional material distribution for the SWIVEX™ family of companies.
- To our Website hosting partners, and other parties who assist us in operating our Website or conducting SWIVEX™ business, so long as those outside parties agree to keep the information confidential.
- To comply with the law, to respond to governmental inquiries or requests, to enforce our Website policies, or to protect our or others' rights, property, or safety.
- To a third party advertising partner and its service providers. The information we disclose may include your transactional information with us. Our advertising partner makes the data we provide anonymous and does not use your personal information such as your name, address, email address, etc., in order to deliver advertising to you that is tailored to your interests. To choose not to have your transactional information given to, or used by, our third-party advertising partner in this way, contact us.
- Otherwise, with your consent.
As with any business, it is possible that as our business develops, we might sell or buy online stores or other assets. In such transactions, information about customers often is among the transferred assets. Accordingly, in the unlikely event that our company or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, such information may be one of the transferred assets.
We may share aggregate, non-personally identifiable information about Website users with third parties.
Updating of Information
In order to change or modify personal information previously provided by you, please contact us.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
We may amend this Privacy Statement at any time. If we make any material changes in the way we collect, use, and/or share your personal information, we will notify you by sending you an e-mail at the last e-mail address that you provided us, and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on the Website covered by this Privacy Statement. Any material changes to this Privacy Statement will be effective upon the earlier of thirty (30) calendar days following our transmittal of an e-mail notice to you or thirty (30) calendar days following our posting of the notice of changes on the Website covered by the Privacy Statement.
Please note that, at all times, you are responsible for updating your personal information to provide us your current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address that you have provided us is not valid, or for any other reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our transmittal of the e-mail containing such notice will nevertheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice.
In any event, changes to this Privacy Statement may affect our use of personal information that you provided us prior to our notification to you of the changes. If you do not accept these changes in our use of your information, you must notify us prior to the effective date of your wish to opt-out.
Cookies and Pixel Tags
SWIVEX™ does place a feature called a "cookie" on your hard drive. A cookie is a small data file that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. A cookie may contain certain information, such as a unique user session ID number, which is used to track the page(s) you visited. This unique number allows us to keep track of your order as you shop on our Website. Cookies also allow us to recognize registered users when they visit, and to provide those customers with information relevant to them.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change the configuration of your browser to prevent this from occurring. Even without a cookie, you can still take advantage of most of the features of our Website, including making a purchase, but we will not be able to recognize you as a registered user unless you log-in.
We may use pixel tags (web beacons) on our Website, in our advertisements on other websites, and in our emails. Pixel tags help us analyze our site users' behavior and evaluate the effectiveness of our Website and our advertising campaigns. We may work with service providers that help us collect and analyze this information. On our Website, we may use pixel tags to collect information about your visit, such as the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take. In our advertisements on other websites, we may use pixel tags to tell us when you click on the ad and what, if any, action you take on our Website after that (such as making a purchase). In our emails, we may use pixel tags to tell us when you open, click on or take any other action with respect to the message.
Option to Opt-out
At all times, you have the option of "opting out" of receiving future e-mail marketing updates by sending us an e-mail with "unsubscribe" in the subject line at . Even if you opt out, you may continue to receive non-marketing e-mail messages from us.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to us at the address below.
Contacting the Website
Should you have any further questions regarding this Privacy Statement, the practices of this Website, or your dealings with this Website, please:
- Contact our Customer Service Department at :; or
- Write to us at:
Internet Customer Service
25 Crescent Drive #159
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
Links to Other Websites
This Website contains links to other sites, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites. Accordingly, we recommend that you review the Privacy Statement posted on any website that you access through this Website. The terms and conditions herein do not apply to any such linked websites. SWIVEX™ does not endorse any linked websites, or the information, materials, products or services that are contained in or accessible through such linked websites. SWIVEX™ disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information, materials, products and services that are contained in or accessible through linked websites, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
You acknowledge and agree that SWIVEX™ is not responsible for the content, accuracy, legality, decency, copyright compliance, privacy practices, security or any other aspects of any such linked websites, and that the access or use of any such linked websites is solely at your own risk, and you hereby waive any and all claims against SWIVEX™ with respect to such linked websites