NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN
- ELIGIBILITY: The United States Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry, unless otherwise noted. SWIVEX™, INC or their parent or affiliate companies, or other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The United States Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
- SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by the company providing the prize. (the "Sponsor").
- ADMINISTRATOR: The Sweepstakes is administered by SWIVEX™,INC located at 25 Crescent Drive #159, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523 (the "Administrator").
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- ENTRY PERIOD: Each Sweepstakes begins at the time it is released on the website and ends ends at the time noted with respect to such Sweepstakes on the website. There will be one (1) drawing associated with each Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) forms of entry:
ONLINE ENTRY. Visit www.SWIVEX.com and follow the instructions to complete an online entry form. Once you submit the entry form, you will have one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for the drawing associated with that Sweepstakes. You are limited to one (1) entry per person and e-mail address per Sweepstakes. Any entries attempted through the use of agencies or robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, or similar methods will be void.
MAIL IN ENTRY. Legibly hand print on a 3' x 5' card your full name, complete address, home and daytime telephone numbers (including area code), date of birth and Sweepstakes ID number and mail it with proper postage to SWIVEX, 25 Crescent Drive #159, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523. TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY, WE RECOMMEND YOU SEND THE 3x5 CARD IN AN ENVELOPE. You are limited to one (1) entry per household. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by close date of Sweepstakes and received no later than 5 working days from close of Sweepstakes to be eligible for the Sweepstakes. Entry form must be legible and completed in full to be valid. SWIVEX™ INC, assumes no responsibility for lost, misdirected or late mail.
- DRAWINGS: Drawings will be conducted by the Administrator five (5) working days after the Sweepstakes close date. The Administrator will select, in a random drawing, one (1) potential winner per eligible entries received for a particular Sweepstakes. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received for a particular Sweepstakes drawing. The Sponsor will attempt to notify potential winners within ten (10) days of a drawing. If any of the potential winners cannot be contacted within ten (10) days after the first attempt to contact him/her, the Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all eligible entries received.
- REQUIREMENTS OF THE POTENTIAL WINNERS: Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the "Affidavit/Release") within five (5) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received on the relevant Day.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor and/or the Administrator may, in their sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserve the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Administrator, Sponsor, its related companies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to software, computers, servers, providers, telephone or network lines, traffic congestion on the internet;(c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California.
- Sweepstakes RESULTS: To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope including a letter with the ID of the Sweepstakes to SWIVEX, INC, Winners List Request, 25 Crescent Drive #159, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.